Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fitness Challenge Day #21 and 22

Day 21 workout can be found here: http://www.bodyrock.tv/2010/05/29/kiss-my-tight-ass-workout/.  This workout had 24 rounds of 5 sec/40 sec intervals of the following 8 exercises for a total workout time of 18 minutes.

1. Dynamic Squat
2. Sumo Push Up
3. One Leg Bridge (left leg)
4. One Leg Bridge (right leg)
5. One Leg Burpee (left leg)
6. One Leg Burpee (right leg)
7. Prisoner Get Up
8. Tricep Leg Lift


This was a pretty good workout and lots of new exercises for me.... the the dynamic squats, sumo pushups, and prisoner get ups. I thought all of the exercises were are about the same level of intensity so there weren't any periods where I felt like I was slowing down and recovering. Instead, the workout felt like you just kept building up intensity as you went along since there were essentially no breaks. I didn't record my reps for each exercise because I didn't have time to transition and write down reps during the 5 second recovery interval.

Day 22 was a rest day for me..... postponed from Friday due to company at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment