Saturday was a scheduled rest day for me and boy, oh boy, was it a great rest day! I finally took advantage of the gift certificate that my wonderful husband gave me for our anniversary..... a 1 hr massage. It is the first time I have ever gone for a massage and it was great way to recover from a good week of workouts and another way to keep my body healthy.
Sunday it was back to my workout routine wiht the bodyrock Bubble Butt wo. This was a quick workout, only 14:45, so I added 5 minutes of the bike at the end to up the time a bit. Overall, it made for a good workout.
Yesterday I did this http://adifferentchaos.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-last-3-workouts.html variation of the Rock It wo. This is usually a fun workout for me but for some reason, yesterday, the 20 reps of the mtn. climber kick ups really seemed to drag each round. I don't know if I was really dragging or not since I wasn't able to use the timer. Either way, I felt like I got a really good workout and have some great DOMS today..... hamstrings, quads, and ribs.
Today I did a 500 rep workout that I did awhile back: http://adifferentchaos.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-week-gone.html. I really pushed myself through this workout and managed to cut over 1 minute off of my time for a final time of 19:15. This workout moved by pretty fast except for the push ups (killer) and the turkish get ups (used 2 3lb weights).
No comments:
Post a Comment