Saturday, July 31, 2010

Today is my scheduled rest day but yesterday I decided to make up my own thing again. I did 4 different couplets of exercises (borrowed the couplet idea from fitmiss.tv). Each couplet was performed for 5 minutes before moving on to the next so the total workout time was 20 min.

1a. Burpees with push up and jump 10 reps
1b. Ball to hand transfer (ab exercise) 10 reps

2a. Evil Jumps 10 reps
2b. Reverse crunches (butt lift) 10 reps

3a. Roll back/jump up 10 reps
3b. Staggered pushups 10 reps

4a. Side Step Ups 10reps per leg
4b. Bicycles 20 reps

This workout went really fast! It wasn't as intense as the day before but I loved how the time flew by. I also added pull ups to the end.... a set of 5 and a set of 4.... I'm getting better! "R" was watching me as I did 5 pulls ups in a row and he was quite impressed! He said he didn't even think Dad could do that many in a row.... I'm going to have to remind him to "mention" that to his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment