From the start of my workout this morning, I knew it wasn't going to be good. In fact, I sat on the couch procrastinating, until I almost had myself convinced to just scrap it for the day. But, I got off my butt, decided to start, and just see how it went. I mentally argued with myself throughout the entire workout about quitting early and had actually given myself "permission" to quit after 4 rounds. But, after the 4th round I decided to push through and complete all 5 rounds as I originally planned. So I guess my big victory for today was just the fact that I complete the workout at all..... not much, but I'll take it for today. The workout was Zuzana's Butt Buster wo with intervals of 10/30 and 5 rounds.
1. Elevated Leg Lunge Jump rt
2. Elevated Leg Lunge Jump left
3. Elbow Plank Side Hops
4. Exploding Star
5. Pendlum Jump
6. Ab Buster Exercise
The last time I made notes that some of the exercises were really tough to get through the full 30 sec and I think today they were even harder. I don't know if I ever made it through a round of the elevated leg lunge jumps without taking a breather part way through the 30 secs. Despite my own lack of enthusiasm, and the intensity of some of the moves, the 20 minutes actually went by pretty quickly and I do like this workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment