1. Cross arm and leg scissor jumps
2. TRX low rows
3. Side to Side Jumps
4. Breakdance Push-Up (http://www.gbpersonaltraining.com/ex...pment-required ..... I found this link from either Melissa's blog or Marianne's.......it was a lot of fun!)
1. TRX Pistol Squat with Hop left
2. Dive Bombers
3. TRX Pistol Squat with Hop rt.
4. TRX roll out
1. 1-Leg Burpee left
2. Hanging Knee Raises
3. 1-Leg Burpee rt
4. TRX Incline Push-ups
This workout lasted 26:33 and ended up being tougher than I thought it would be
.Today I needed a quicker wrokout so I did the Rock Your Body Juice. For some reason, it took me 18:03.... 3 1/2 minutes longer than the last time I did this. I'd like to think it is because I was paying more attention to my form, and I think in part it is. However, I think I was also dragging a bit and I didn't feel like I was pushing myself to my limit like I could have. I also noticed I recovered quite quickly after the workout was over. I probably needed it after a few intense and longer workouts the last couple of days.
Tomorrow will be a scheduled rest day for me...... sleeping in with my hubby who is just getting back from a 10 day trip oversees again..... YEAH!
Hi Debbie,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you stopped by!
Yes, definitely unpack that TRX. It really is a lot of fun and fits great into these styles of workouts. I just use a door to anchor mine and I've never had any problems. There are a few exercises that would be better performed with a ceiling mount but the door works just fine for me.