I think I'm even more behind than usual. Maybe I should just pretend I'm only meaning to update once a week and then I will always be on time:). So, a really quick rundown of the last 9 workouts.....
Melissa's (fitmiss.tv) Push Up Wo. This was the second time I've done this workout and it is still a great one. It took me a little longer than last time (12:54 + 3min Knee Slaps/Get Down, Get Ups).
Marianne's (myomytv.com) Extreme Fat Fighter Wo. I used the TRX for the pushups, adn to do Suspended Supine Pull Throughs instead of the stability ball crunches. The workout took 17:14.
I made up my own 15/45 interval workout with couplets. Each couplet was repeated twice before moving on to the next couplet.
1a. Ninja Jump Tucks
1b. Hanging Knee Raises
2a. Single Leg Deal Lift w/Jump
2b. Plank Ups
3a. Weighted Over Chair Kick/Duck Under
3b. 3-Way Push Ups
4a. Side Burpees
4b. Bicycles
5a. Power Jumping Jacks
5b. Swimmer Push Ups
Power jumping jacks for this long were hard (okay, more than hard.... I had to take breaks within the 45 sec)
Next up was the Sweat is Sexy 400 Rep Wo. This took me 28:55, definitely a longer workout.
Zuzana's Boom Boom Wo followed. I changed it up a little, somewhat intentionally and somewhat unintentionally. I picked the wrong time when I started the workout so I ended up doing intervals of 10/20 instead of 10/30. Since my timer was set for 12 rounds of this, I just went ahead and did Parts 1 and 3 of the workout this way. I also decided to add an extra round of Part 2 of the workout to the end of it. This way the entire workout took about 19 minutes.
Debbie's Lower Upper Body Blast...
1. Push Ups (swimmer) 15 reps
2. Kettlebell Swings 25 reps
3. Weighted Squats (sumo) 25 reps
4. Squat Jumps 25 reps
5. Pull Ups 5 reps
6. Kettlebell Swings 25 reps
7. Weighted Lunges (side/curtsy) 25/leg
8. Split Jumps 25 reps
9. Push Ups (dive bombers) 15 reps
10. KB Swings 25 reps
11. Weighted Still Leg Deadlifts 25 reps
12. Fast Kicks 25 reps
You can do any variation of push ups, lunges, squats, etc. I put the ones I chose this time around in parentheses. I repeated the entire thing twice and it took me 22:08.
Zuzana's Sexy Shape Shifter Wo. This had some good oblique work and I really felt it the next day. I used dumbells to do the sandbag squat jumps.
Fitmiss's sweet Sweat Total Body workout. This was a tough one and my HR got up to 160 BPM.
And finally, today I repeated a workout I did awhile back....the Sculpt and Burn Super Mix from myomytv.com. I did it with the same modifications I did the last time I performed the workout: http://adifferentchaos.blogspot.com/2010/07/more-myomytvcom-and-some-fitmisstvcom.html.
No comments:
Post a Comment